Dwaraka Dham with Bhakti Vikasha Swami
Dwarka or Dwaraka is one of the four dhamas or abodes of the Lord, the other three being Rameshwaram in the South, Puri in the East and Badrinath in the North. It is one of the greatest pilgrim cities of India. Lord Krishna founded the city of Dwaraka.
There are 30 temples and 10 kundas or tanks in and about Dwaraka. The most important temple is the temple of Dwarakanath or Sri Krishna temple. It is also known by the name Sri Ranchodraju.
The Gomati kunda is the most important tank. All pilgrims who visit Dwaraka must take a bath in this sacred Kunda.
Sri Sankaracharya established a mutt or Pitam here.
- Srila Prabhupada video
- Lectures - ISKCON Swamis and gurus
- Devotees of Other Sampradayas
- Ayurveda, healt, vegetarianism
- Cow protection and training Oxen
- Documentary from India
- History of India
- Holy places in India
- ISKCON Temples and festivals
- ISKCON controversy
- India dance and culture event
- Indian Cooking
- Indian Temples
- Kalaripayattu - Indian martial art
- Music and kirtans
- Reincarnation, past lives, NDE
- Spiritual Movies
- Spiritual Science
- Spiritual reading
- Vastu and feng shui
- Yoga and meditation
- World controversy
- Various documentary
- ISKCON ExSwamis and ExGurus
- Lectures from interesting peaple