Kashi Vishweshwar Temple, Mahuli...SATARA

See video
prakash manjrekar

Kashi Vishweshwara temple in Sangam Mahuli is situated at the confluence of rivers Krishna and Venna near Satara. The other side of the river Krishna is called Khetra Mahuli.
The Kashi Vishweshwar temple was built in 1735 by Shripatrao Pant Pratinidhi. This land was donated by Ch. Shahu Maharaj to Shripatrao Pant Pratinidhi, as a 'Brahman dakshina'. Pant Pratinidhi donated the land to another Brahmin, Anant Bhat Galande. The Kashi Vishweshwar temple has the most impressive architecture one comes across amongst 17th-18th century temples.At the entrance is the Nandi mandapa with this exquisitely carved dome. The temple plan is divided into a sabhamandap, a antarala and the garbhagriha. Idols of Lord Ganesha and Godess Durga placed within two sides of garbhagriha entrance. The temple boundary has a arcade passageway. Vithoba temple & Ram temple are nearby the Kashi Vishweshawara temple.