KuliMela 2009 - Main Movie
In the ancient Sanskrit language, Kuli refers to a member of a community. Mela means a festive gathering. Combined, "Kuli Mela" transforms into "a Celebration of Community."
The year 2009 marked the 20th Anniversary of the Los Angeles Gurukuli Reunion, an annual gathering of second-generation Hare Krishnas (known informally as Gurukulis, or Kulis).
Throughout this five-day festival, over one thousand Vaishnavas from around the world came together in an amazing cultural experience-called KulimeLA-to share, reflect, and appreciate what the Gurukulis have accomplished over the past 20 years.
This film offers a look at the events of the festival, including the performances at the Ford Theater, the many seminars, and the LA Rathayatra.
- Srila Prabhupada video
- Lectures - ISKCON Swamis and gurus
- Devotees of Other Sampradayas
- Ayurveda, healt, vegetarianism
- Cow protection and training Oxen
- Documentary from India
- History of India
- Holy places in India
- ISKCON Temples and festivals
- ISKCON controversy
- India dance and culture event
- Indian Cooking
- Indian Temples
- Kalaripayattu - Indian martial art
- Music and kirtans
- Reincarnation, past lives, NDE
- Spiritual Movies
- Spiritual Science
- Spiritual reading
- Vastu and feng shui
- Yoga and meditation
- World controversy
- Various documentary
- ISKCON ExSwamis and ExGurus
- Lectures from interesting peaple