Leh and Ladakh - India Travel Guide
Take a tour of Landscape of Leh and Ladakh in India -- part of the World's Greatest Attractions travel video series by GeoBeats.
Not many people have heard of the Indian region of Leh and Ladakh, to their loss.
It's an astoundingly beautiful part of the world with a very diverse landscape.
There are high, snowy mountains, rocky hills, scenic waterways, and historic towns.
Some of the towns in this remote part of India are hundreds of years old.
Another important part of Leh and Ladakh are the Buddhist monasteries that are located here.
Many of these monasteries have existed for hundreds of years and have intricate and colorful Buddhist architecture.
The imagery and iconography of many of these temples draw deeply on Indian and Buddhist mythology.
There are also many stupas to visit for those willing to make the hike up the hills.
- Srila Prabhupada video
- Lectures - ISKCON Swamis and gurus
- Devotees of Other Sampradayas
- Ayurveda, healt, vegetarianism
- Cow protection and training Oxen
- Documentary from India
- History of India
- Holy places in India
- ISKCON Temples and festivals
- ISKCON controversy
- India dance and culture event
- Indian Cooking
- Indian Temples
- Kalaripayattu - Indian martial art
- Music and kirtans
- Reincarnation, past lives, NDE
- Spiritual Movies
- Spiritual Science
- Spiritual reading
- Vastu and feng shui
- Yoga and meditation
- World controversy
- Various documentary
- ISKCON ExSwamis and ExGurus
- Lectures from interesting peaple