Mahabalipuram and Kanchipuram are major temple in Tamilnadu
Mahabalipuram was a 7th century port city of the South Indian dynasty of the Pallavas around 60 km south from the city of Chennai. Nowadays it is still a fishing 'harbor'.
Mahabalipuram has various historic monuments built largely between the 7th and the 9th century, and is as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Kanchipuram is a major temple city of Tamilnadu.
Brahmin Sthapathis have shown their excellent architecture cognizance in planning the architecture and sculpting the numerous temples at Kanchipuram. Today's city is the opposite a dirty, noisy mess.
- Srila Prabhupada video
- Lectures - ISKCON Swamis and gurus
- Devotees of Other Sampradayas
- Ayurveda, healt, vegetarianism
- Cow protection and training Oxen
- Documentary from India
- History of India
- Holy places in India
- ISKCON Temples and festivals
- ISKCON controversy
- India dance and culture event
- Indian Cooking
- Indian Temples
- Kalaripayattu - Indian martial art
- Music and kirtans
- Reincarnation, past lives, NDE
- Spiritual Movies
- Spiritual Science
- Spiritual reading
- Vastu and feng shui
- Yoga and meditation
- World controversy
- Various documentary
- ISKCON ExSwamis and ExGurus
- Lectures from interesting peaple