Pemgiri Fort, Sangamner
Pemgiri fort is about 55 kilometres from a Bhandardara near Akole. The fort is also called Premgiri, Shahagad and bhimgad.
The fort was capital of the Nizamshahi state. Now we can found here only remains of fort.
The most important spot on the fort is valued Banyan trees which covered an area of four acres. Some spots like Devi Pemai temple and water tanks are really worth to visit. One more point is a well. This well have the rock inscription, stating the Hindu year as a 1628.
Two caves, locally called 'Guahgar', believed to be the home of wolves and leopards, are nearby. Limestone quarries are seen around.
- Srila Prabhupada video
- Lectures - ISKCON Swamis and gurus
- Devotees of Other Sampradayas
- Ayurveda, healt, vegetarianism
- Cow protection and training Oxen
- Documentary from India
- History of India
- Holy places in India
- ISKCON Temples and festivals
- ISKCON controversy
- India dance and culture event
- Indian Cooking
- Indian Temples
- Kalaripayattu - Indian martial art
- Music and kirtans
- Reincarnation, past lives, NDE
- Spiritual Movies
- Spiritual Science
- Spiritual reading
- Vastu and feng shui
- Yoga and meditation
- World controversy
- Various documentary
- ISKCON ExSwamis and ExGurus
- Lectures from interesting peaple