What Is Vaastu ? By Dr Rupa Batra
Vaastu is a lifestyle.
A way of living harmony between man and nature.
Living according to nature is vaastu. It is based on five elements viz.
water, fire , earth ,air and space. These five elements are found in our
body and the universe. Even science accepts these five elements in nature and in our body. So vaastu is there optimum balance of five elements.
Ayurveda says that our healthy is affects if there is an imbalance in any
one of these elements for healthy life.
Vaastu is based on the magnetic fields, cosmic energy, gravitational
force, ultra violets rays & infra red rays. Vaastu is applied on, where we live and work. It may be our home, office, clinic, factory, industry, go down and other such places Vaastu includes directions, size of plot, building material, soil testing, stress point of the place, negative and positive vibrations etc
- Srila Prabhupada video
- Lectures - ISKCON Swamis and gurus
- Devotees of Other Sampradayas
- Ayurveda, healt, vegetarianism
- Cow protection and training Oxen
- Documentary from India
- History of India
- Holy places in India
- ISKCON Temples and festivals
- ISKCON controversy
- India dance and culture event
- Indian Cooking
- Indian Temples
- Kalaripayattu - Indian martial art
- Music and kirtans
- Reincarnation, past lives, NDE
- Spiritual Movies
- Spiritual Science
- Spiritual reading
- Vastu and feng shui
- Yoga and meditation
- World controversy
- Various documentary
- ISKCON ExSwamis and ExGurus
- Lectures from interesting peaple